UPVC Pipes and Fittings for Industry
PVC is one of the specified thermoplastic for piping system components, including valves, fittings, flanges and many speciality products. PVC has excellent chemical and corrosion resistance to a broad range of fluids.
- 1.Delivery: 10-30 days depending on the total quantity.
- 2.Packing: 5.8m or 11.8m/ Pcs for straight, with plain ends or SCJ end.
- 3.CO (Certificate of Origin): China, CO could be provided by free.
- 4.Products Inspection: Raw material, production process, delivery or third-party factory inspection
- 5.MOQ: Trial Order or 1*20ft containers by mixed loading.
Quick Details of Unplasticised polyvinyl chloride pipes for Industry
|Products details information|
|Product name||High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Pipes and Fittings for water and gas|
|Brand||Bingo pipeline(Customer brand is available)|
|Dia Ranges||DN20-800mm(1/2 inch-32 inch)|
|Pressure Class||from PN8 to PN25 and Non Pressure PVC Pipe|
|Raw material||U PVC...|
|Application||PVC Pipes& fittings for drinking water, fresh water, portable water...|
|Color||Grey, others colors is option|
|Standards||EN 1401, EN ISO 1452, EN ISO 15493, EN 1767, ISO4422, ASTM D1785, BS 3505...|
|Matching products||U PVC fittings, Solvent Cement fittings, Rubber Ring Joints, Flanges, Glue and tools, etc.|
|Production Capacity||120*40ft containers/month|
|Sample||Free sample could be provided|
|Quality||QA & QC system, Ensure traceability of each process|
|Warranty||50 years with normal use|
|Certificates||ISO9001, OHSAS 18001, ISO14001,CE...|
|Delivery time||5-30 days, depending on the quantity|
|Test/Inspection||National Standard Laboratory/ Pre-delivery inspection|
|Service||Research, Design, manufacture, Test, Sales, Solution Providing, After-sale service|
|Management||Effective 8S Management System|
|No. of employees||More than 300 people|
Welcome customers to visit the factory, or third party factory inspection is acceptable.
Description of Unplasticised polyvinyl chloride pipes for Industry
UPVC pipe is a plastic pipe made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) resin without plasticizer. Pressure pipeline is an ideal material for transporting acid, alkali, salt and other chemical media, and does not require external anti-corrosion coating and lining. The correct external fixing method must be adopted during installation to ensure that all connecting parts can withstand the strong impact of the fluid in the pipe.
Among the many piping choices in the industry, the superior strength, performance and safety of chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC) pipes and Unplasticised polyvinyl chloride(U PVC) pipes make it an ideal system for industrial process water applications.
Advantages of Unplasticised polyvinyl chloride pipes for Industry
U PVC pipe is a kind of rigid polyvinyl chloride material, which has the performance that metal pipe does not have.
1. There are multiple pressure levels from PN4 to PN25, which can meet the strength requirements of general piping systems.
2. Standardization of pipe and fittings, with Japanese standard, British standard, ISO, German standard, ASTM and other standards supplied, with strong compatibility.
3. The corrosion resistance is better than stainless steel. UPVC pipes and fittings are corrosive to most chemicals at 20°C and 60°C.
4. Energy saving. Because the surface roughness is 0.01, which is 1/10 of the galvanized pipe, the flow resistance is small.
5. Long service life. Under normal conditions, the service life of UPVC water supply pipes can reach 50 years, which is 35-40 years longer than galvanized water pipes.
6. Lightweight. The proportion of UPVC material is only 1/10 of that of cast iron. It is easy to transport and install, reducing costs.
7. Non-conductivity. UPVC material cannot conduct electricity, nor is it corroded by electrolysis and electric current, so there is no need for secondary processing.
8. Can not burn, neither does it support burning, no fire-fighting concerns.
9. Easy installation and low cost. Cutting and connecting are easy, and the practice of using PVC glue to connect is proved to be reliable and safe, easy to operate, and low cost.
10. Durable. Excellent weather resistance, and can't be corrupted by bacteria and fungi.
Specification of Unplasticised polyvinyl chloride pipes for Industry
|Nominal Size||Outside Diameter (mm)||Wall Thickness (mm)|
|Class O||Class B||Class C||Class D||Class E|
|non pressure||6 bar||9 bar||12 bar||15 bar|
|Individual Value||Individual Value||Individual Value||Individual Value||Individual Value|
|*1 bar=105 N/M2 + Pipes to theses nominal sizes are not normally available from stock. Note 1 : The Pressure given at the top of the columns for Classes B,C,D and E are the maximum sustained working pressure for which the pipes are suitable and are based on water at a temperature of 20 ℃|
Other specifications have not been shown on our dimension chart, please CONTACT US for more information
Applications of Unplasticised polyvinyl chloride pipes for Industry
- Sewerage and industrial effluent disposal
- Indoor water supply and outdoor municipal water supply pipes.
- Water-saving irrigation project.
- Piping works for construction.
- Post and telecommunications cable duct
- Chemical plant.
- casing pipe.
- Pharmaceutical piping engineering.
- Mineral brine transportation and piping engineering.
- Electrical piping works.
|U PVC Pipes for Chemical Plant Installations||U PVC Pipes for Chemical Industry|
|U PVC Pipes for Chemical Plant Installations||U PVC Pipes for Chemical Engineering|
Unplasticised polyvinyl chloride pipes for Industry
- BS 3505- 3506 Specification for unplasticized polyvinyl chloride pressure pipe for water and industry
Write Down Your Question
We are not only a product manufacturer, also a solution provider, whether you have a Question or Request For Quotations, we're here to help.