UPVC Pipes and Fittings for Water Supply
UPVC pipes & fittings are used for the high-pressure water distribution system and are an ideal replacement for galvanised iron pipe system for all cold water applications.
- 1.Delivery: 10-30 days depending on the total quantity.
- 2.Packing: 3/6/9/12m/ Pcs for straight, with plain ends, RRJ end or SCJ end.
- 3.CO (Certificate of Origin): China, CO could be provided by free.
- 4.Products Inspection: Raw material, production process, delivery or third-party factory inspection
- 5.MOQ: Trial Order or 1*20ft containers by mixed loading.
Quick Details of Unplasticised polyvinyl chloride(U PVC) pipes for Water Supply
|Products details information|
|Product name||Unplasticised polyvinyl chloride(U PVC) pipes for Water Supply|
|Brand||Bingo pipeline(Customer brand is available)|
|Dia Ranges||DN20-800mm(1/2 inch-32 inch)|
|Pressure Class||from PN8 to PN25 and Non Pressure PVC Pipe|
|Raw material||U PVC...|
|Application||U PVC Fittings for water, oil and gas, mining, marine, drainage, chemincal, Irrigation, fire fighting...|
|Color||Grey, Blue, others colors is option|
|Standards||EN 1401, EN ISO 1452, EN ISO 15493, EN 1767, ISO4422, ASTM D1785, BS 3505...|
|Matching products||U PVC fittings, Solvent Cement fittings, Rubber Ring Joints, Flanges, Glue and tools, etc.|
|Production Capacity||120*40ft containers/month|
|Sample||Free sample could be provided|
|Quality||QA & QC system, Ensure traceability of each process|
|Warranty||50 years with normal use|
|Certificates||ISO9001, OHSAS 18001, ISO14001,CE...|
|Delivery time||5-30 days, depending on the quantity|
|Test/Inspection||National Standard Laboratory/ Pre-delivery inspection|
|Service||Research, Design, manufacture, Test, Sales, Solution Providing, After-sale service|
|Management||Effective 8S Management System|
|No. of employees||More than 300 people|
Welcome customers to visit the factory, or third party factory inspection is acceptable.
Description of Unplasticised polyvinyl chloride(U PVC) pipes for Water Supply
uPVC pipe means Unplasticized polyvinyl chloride pipes, also frequently referred to as rigid PVC pipe. They are UV stabilised and provide leak-proof joints as they are welded by solvent cement, which are used for all plumbing purposes in residential & commercial buildings. Ideally suited for looping at each floor level, outdoor installations & concealed pipelines for cold water distribution. uPVC is known as having strong resistance against chemicals, sunlight & oxidation from water. uPVC is widely used in construction because it is durable, cheap and easily worked.
Our UPVC pipes and UPVC fittings are available in a wide range. We manufactured the U PVC pipes for water supply according to the standard ISO1452, ISO4422, ASTM 1785, ranges from the PN4 to PN20, including the fittings for connect the pipes and fittings, valves, flanges.
The connection of the UPVC pipes and fittings
1.Solvent Cement socket joints
2.Rubber ring joints
4.Thread fittings connection
6.Compression fittings connection
The ends of the U PVC pipes for water
|Plain End||Rubber Ring End||Bell End||
Advantages of Unplasticised polyvinyl chloride(U PVC) pipes for Water Supply
1. The PVC pipe is light and easy for transportation, loading, and installation with labor saving.
2. Acid, alkali, and corrosion resistance for chemical industry.
3. Smooth surface with smaller roughness coefficient of 0.009 to reduce the fluidity resistance. More flow than other material pipes in the same size.
4. Strong resistance to water pressure and outside impact, which can be applied to any piping engineering.
5. The dissolution test proves that PVC pipe is unaffected to water quality, which is the best material for running water piping.
6. Leak proof joints
7. All weather UV resistance, Protect from the effect of UV rays
8. Absolute economy in material cost, transportation & installation
Specification of Unplasticised polyvinyl chloride(U PVC) pipes for Water Supply
|Nominal outside diameters (DN) and nominal wall thickness en based on an overall service (design) coefficient of C = 2.5|
|Nominal Outside Diameter DN (mm)||Pipe Series S , SDR Series and Nominal Pressure PN Equivalents|
|S 20||S 16.7||S 16||S 12.5||S 10||S 8||S 6.3||S 4|
|SDR 41||SDR 34.4||SDR 33||SDR 26||SDR 21||SDR 17||SDR 13.6||SDR 9|
|PN 5||PN 6||PN 6.3||PN 8||PN 10||PN 12.5||PN 16||PN 25|
|Nominal Wall Thickness en|
|Nominal outside diameters (DN) and nominal wall thickness en based on an overall service ( design) coefficient of C = 2.0|
|Nominal Outside Diameter||Pipe Series S , SDR Series and Nominal Pressure PN Equivalents|
|S 20||S 16||S 12.5||S 10||S 8||S 6.3||S 5|
|SDR 41||SDR 33||SDR 21||SDR 21||SDR 17||SDR 13.6||SDR 11|
|DN||PN 6.3||PN 8||PN 10||PN 12.5||PN 16||PN 20||PN 25|
|mm||Nominal Wall Thickness en|
Other specifications have not been shown on our dimension chart, please CONTACT US for more information
Applications of Unplasticised polyvinyl chloride(U PVC) pipes for Water Supply
UPVC pipes and fittings are used in a wide range of applications including Cold Water Distribution system for bathrooms, kitchens, gardens, washing places, toilets in residential blocks, commercial complex, offices, factories, laboratories, bus stands, railways, airports, hotels and hospitals.
- 1. Drinking water engineering
- 2. Construction engineering
- 3. Sewer engineering
- 4. Well drilling engineering
- 5. Salt water engineering
- 6. Chemical factory
- 7. Paper mill
- 8. Acidifying & Fermenting plant
- 9. Electroplating factory
- 10. Agricultural Ground
- 11. Mining Plant
- 12. Aquaculture
- 13. Free way engineering
- 14. Golf course engineering
- 15. Fishery use for Plastic raft
|U PVC Pipes for Water Supply Applciation||U PVC Pipes for Water-Supply Systems|
|U PVC Pipes for Indoor Drainage||U PVC Pipes for Indoor Water Supply System|
UPVC Pipes and Fittings for Water Supply
- Below are the PVC Pipe specification, Pressure rating, Thickness, Dimension chart in different standard for water and other applications for your reference, Online preview and Download.
- Please contact us to get Products Catalog, Technical Data Sheet, GET QUOTATION and the LATEST PRICE now, Email: email@example.com. Mobile(WahtsApp): +86 155 15596408.
- ISO 4422-2 Pipes and fittings made of unplasticized poly vinyl chloride for water supply - Specifications DownLoad
- ASTM D2241 Standard Specification for Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) Pressure-Rated Pipe (SDR Series) DownLoad
Write Down Your Question
We are not only a product manufacturer, also a solution provider, whether you have a Question or Request For Quotations, we're here to help.